Rich in fiber, lignen & Omega-3, flax seed works wonders for bowel regulation, cancer prevention, cardiovascular health, skin ailments, hair loss, brittle/dull hair and curl definition.
What sets us apart?
Hand-Picked flax seeds are thoroughly cleaned and hand-ground in a stone mortar & pestle in small batches.
All Natural – no artificial flavours, colours, or additives of any sort. Its naturally gluten-free!
- Vegan Friendly
- Yeast Free
- Add it to your milk-shake, protein-shake, juice or tea
- Add it to your meal (after cooking)
- Add it to your breakfast (drizzle some over your yoghurt, cereal, oatmeal or eggs)
- Use in baking (Adds a nice nutty flavour to muffins)
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Aids in regulating blood pressure
- Improves cardiovascular health and protects against heart diseases
- Counters inflammation associated with gout, lupus and fibrocystic breasts
- Relieves constipation, hemorrhoids and bowel disease
- Helps in treating acne, eczema, psoriasis, sun-burn and rosacea
- Promotes healthy hair and nails
- Reduces the risk of cancer and guards against ageing
- May be used to treat menopausal symptoms, female and male infertility and prostate issues
NUTRITION: Per 7g (1 tbsp) | CALORIES: 37
FAT: 3g | PROTEIN: 1g | CARBOHYDRATE: 2g (FIBER: 1.9g)
Storage & Care:
Keep in a cool, dark & dry place.
Weight: 100 Grams