A staple in Punjab for thousands of years, Panjeeri is not only a health supplement for new mothers but also a popular snack during the winters.
- Panjeeri is known as a traditional healing food for mothers. They should eat it right after giving birth, because their bodies require a lot of energy. The ingredients used in panjeeri can help the mothers regain their strength and provide them with nutrients, which are essential to breastfeed.
- Panjeeri promotes the flow of breast milk.
- It provides energy and cures postnatal depression.
- Panjeeri helps get the uterus back to its normal self after delivery and removes the excessive fluid in the uterus.
- It contains healthy ingredients thus, can be used as a snack without the fear of harming your body in any way.
- Panjeeri is known to increase the immunity of our body and thus, cures common colds that one catches in winters quite easily.
- It keeps your body warm from inside.
- Panjeeri generates heat inside the body which is used by our body to heal it from inside, so it is really beneficial for people who have any sort of a wound especially mothers right after giving birth.
Give it a try and say good-bye to those winter blues while gaining all the nutritional benefits!
Pistachios, Almonds, Coconut, Gond katira , Makhanay, Charmaghaz, Cardamom, Cashew, KhashKhash, Alsi, Kamarkas, Gram Flour, Suji
Our Products are All Natural – FREE of any preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or additives. The only additive we use is Love!
Weight: 200 Grams